Big Name Windows Phone Apps for India

I was in for a little surprise when I launched 'AppFlow' app on my Samsung Omnia with Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) last night to see a few India specific apps in the 'New and Impressive' list. Curiously all of them were launched in the Market Place on 28th December 2011. I suspect it has got some thing to do with Nokia Lumia launch. Nokia is claiming around 750 - 1000 India specific apps would be launched in the coming days.  I suspect we might see a marketing campaign launched soon to highlight the local apps.

So far I have found following official name brand apps in the Market Place.

Times Of India Link
Economic Times Link
NDTV Link
NDTV Good Times Link
IBN Live from Network 18 Link
Money Control from Network18 Link
Bollywood Hungama Link
India Today Link
Business Today Link
Mid-Day Link

Book My Show Link
Flipkart Link
SnapDeal Link
Zomato Link


No comments: