Obama and Wright

I have already condemned, in unequivocal terms, the statements of Reverend Wright that have caused such controversy. For some, nagging questions remain. Did I know him to be an occasionally fierce critic of American domestic and foreign policy? Of course. Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes. Did I strongly disagree with many of his political views? Absolutely – just as I’m sure many of you have heard remarks from your pastors, priests, or rabbis with which you strongly disagreed.

Ok, you knew that your mentor made Anti-White remarks that can be considered 'controversial'. (I assume based on the context). What did Obama do to 'Change' his attitude and make him 'Hope' for a future without racism. Did you make an effort to bring in 'Change' in his attitude. What is your reaction, just disagreement?? Like many of US?? You are not one of us - you are running for president. If you cannot 'Change' the attitude and the mind set of a person who is closest to you, What 'Change' can you bring in to the entire nation?

No comments: